1) Seek help (God knows we need it!)
- Proverbs 14:12: There is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death.
- Proverbs 18:15: The heart of the discerning acquires knowledge; the ears of the wise seek it out.
- Proverbs 11:14: For lack of guidance a nation falls, but many advisers make victory sure.
- Proverbs 25:12: Like an earring of gold or an ornament of fine gold is a wise man's rebuke to a listening ear.
- Proverbs 19: 27: Stop listening to instruction, my son, and you will stray from the words of knowledge.
- Proverbs 21:16: A man who strays from the path of understanding comes to rest in the company of the dead.
- Proverbs 10:17: He who heeds discipline shows the way to life, but whoever ignores correction leads others astray.
- Proverbs 12:1: Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but he who hates correction is stupid.